Ha Noi | By admin
Blackjack is one of the most popular card games in casino, lt is also known as “Twenty-one.” The person with the hand closest to 21 wins.
- Cards shall be dealt from left to right, giving one card each for the Players and one for the dealer. This process continues until all Players have received 2 cards each.
- The dealer must draw cards until his hand reaches 17
- A player may receive additional cards (“hit”) as long as his hand does not exceed 21, or he may stay with his given hand.
- Aces are worth either 1 or 11, whichever is preferable
- King, Queen, Jack are worth 10 respectively
- Other cards are represented by their number on the card.
- Upon the players receiving the second card consisting of Picture or Ten with an Ace.(initial deal), Blackjack paid 1.5 to 1
- Any hand having a point total exceeding 21 points.
- When the players point total is the same as the dealers points.
- Wave your hand from left to right.
Wave your hand from left to right a player does not want any additional cards. If the dealer’s hand exceeds 17, he cannot take any further cards.
- Tap the table with a finger
Tap the table with a finger. A player asks the dealer for another card in addition to his first two cards
- When a player thinks that his first two cards cannot beat the dealer’s cards, he may surrender the game and forfeit half of his initial bet.
- When the dealer’s face-up card is an ace, players can post insurance of up to half the initial bet.
– If the dealer has a blackjack, insurance bet pays 2 to 1.
– If the dealer doesn’t have a blackjack, insurance bet is lost.
- Even Money
- If a player’s first two cards are blackjack and the dealer’s face-up card is an ace, the player may choose even money. In this case, the player will be paid for the original bet.
(If the player does not choose even money and the dealer’s hand is blackjack, it will be a push)
- Double Down
- If a player requests, he may place an additional bet not exceeding the current bet, and receive only one additional card.
- If a player’s first two cards are of the equal value, he may split them into two hands and bet on each hand separately. The amount of the bet must be equal to the initial bet. However, when splitting a pair of Aces, the player may only split once and will receive one card only for each Ace.